My commitment is to help my clients save time and money. I strive to understand their goals and preferences, stay in constant touch and work to make the transaction process go as smoothly as possible.
I would be delighted to meet with you in person to discuss your Personalized Marketing Plan and demonstrate how Coldwell Banker's expert marketing resources will powerfully market your home to the largest number of qualified buyers locally, nationally and globally.
Ranked Top 3% of Realtors Nationwide
Ranked Top 100 Realtors NY/CT Metro
Please visit my Client Testimonial Page
Curb appeal is key and could make a differerence.. here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 6%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Ridgefield Connecticut Real Estate
- Ridgefield CT Homes
- Bethel Connecticut Real Estate
- Bethel CT Real Estate Listings
- Brookfield Connecticut Real Estate
- Danbury CT Homes
- Newtown Connecticut Real Estate
- Candlewood Lake Real Estate
- Candlewood Lake Homes
- Danbury CT Homes for Sale